miércoles, 7 de diciembre de 2011

Studying in Summer

I hate the summer! I don't like to sunbathe and every day are terrible hot.
And to have class in summer is even worst. I hate the travelling, to wait the bus.
And almost my friend are finishing the college's year, they are giving their last exams, and we are just beginning. And they

But I think this is better than to lose the semester. Despite everything. We will have a express semester and we don't delay in the career. I studied before two years in another career and I don't want to delay. Althought perhaps this thought, it's very selfish of my part.

Anyway this return to class was beneficial to me, in part. I was a bit depressed and stressed. Now I can spend my mind in other things and cleared my head.

And i liked my news subjet, especially Archaeology II and Evolution ♥.
But I don't in habit to get up early yet :'( And I arrived late always.
My greatest wish for this semester is pass all my subject, this will be a good Christmast gift c: ♥

6 comentarios:

  1. we have to take adventage of this is a very short semester ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have the same problem, wake up early in the morning is the worse

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I didn't want to lose this semester too! And I share your disagree with summer too!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Yes, the summer will be horrible but is better to have a short semester that not haven’t it

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I must admit I also hate getting up early:(

    ResponderEliminar