miércoles, 28 de diciembre de 2011

Christmas ♥


My team in 'Party and Co'.


We cook tacos, pisco sour and kaipirinia. We played a game, Party and co., it was so funny. You had to responded to general culture’s question, mimics, to draw. We shout a lot! And laugh a lot! And we'd played all night long, until the morning. 
I had lovely and funny days, with the people that I love.

I started my chrismast on friday. I met with my friends and we had played  secret friend c: My secret friend gave me a pencil case and a scary monster lamp of hello kitty ♥, and a bracellet with butterflies.









Saturday, the chrismas's day i stayed in my home with my family. The dinner was good, my mother prepared shredded meat  and i prepared a mushroom sauce. Was a lovely time.  
Then came the stresful part, to put the gifts in the tree witouht my brother saw it (until he believed in Santa ♥).
While my mother and sister to went for a walk with him, and I put them
My parents gave to my brother a Wii ♥ What surprise! He shout too much! (And my sister and me too).
My mom gave to me, a hello kitty's pijama ♥ and a hello kitty's towel ♥ (Yes, some people never grow up). And my dad a box with make-up and a mp4.
Then we installed the Wii, and played Super Mario Gallaxy. I love Mario and  Wii version, is equal that  Super Nintendo (only better graphic design) that i played when I was child. And we played until  too late (^o^).

On Sunday, we went to Conchali, to visited the family (All my family lived here).
First we had launch with my grandmother and my great-grandmother (of father's side). 
My cousins and my uncle went too. We (my sister and me) don't talk so much with them, because hardly ever we see them. But this day was different. We'd talking sou much (Even I teach calculus to my cousin e_e).
In the evening we went to grandparent's home. My family of mother'side is bigger. We had 4 uncles and 2 aunt. And we are more than 20 cousins. 
But this was a different day from my family, because my granduncle "went". He had schizophrenia, and my grandparent went to the  residential home for the elderly where he live and brought him. I haven't seen him for ages.

But  all was as usual, We talk, ate and laugh a lot.



4 comentarios:

  1. Nice, I want a WII too, but my Santaclaus dont have money :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. girl!!! you blog is so purple, I`m almost blind :D ...anyway... I like you Christmas... you celebrated all the weekend long, congratulations...me too! :)
    I like you got a lot of funny!
    xo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. My parents gave my brother a Wii at Christmas last year, it's fun. Sometimes,my family and me play together and do bowling competition.

    ResponderEliminar