miércoles, 25 de enero de 2012

Santiago

I like Santiago. I was born here and lived here all my life. When I go out of the city, to visit my relatives, friends or  of vacation, I'm desperate to return in a few days. I need the noise, my friends until the smog.

Perhaps that I like about Santiago is that I know it, and if you're in the center of the city you can walk anywhere. With my friends always walked a lot, and it's fun, we walk to the different parks in the city (Bustamante, Forestal).
Always with my friends we met in "the square of sculptures" or "San Borja park", I like the places, because it is very quiet, in the sense that there are guards, so lots of people. love going to the Parque Metropolitano, especially Mapulemu Garden, I love lie on the grass, and there is a beautiful view of Santiago.  

When the weather is nice, We go to "Padre Hurtado Park" to celebrate a birthday, for example. We play football or play "Stop there" and do a barbecued. 
You can always find something fun to do. In Santiago are many fun things like bowling, ice skating rinks, skate tracks, swimming pools, cinema. There are always cultural activities like plays, exhibitions, just need a little information and you will find something fun to do.
Another point that much of Santiago appallingly, is that you can eat and drink, for little money. You can always find places "good, nice and cheap."

 I like to go dance with my friends, we always go the same place, Ex-lemon club. It's very cheap, here are theme parties and the music is fun, the DJ put all kinds of music but mostly Pop music.
Although the atmosphere is too open mind.
I hate the weather, there are many thermal amplitude. In the morning, it is very cold. And very hot in the afternoon, particularly in summer. If James had the atmosphere of the beach would be perfect. But what I hate most about santiago, it's very dangerous, there is much delinquency. Even in places that you think are safe and even in the day. So you can never be quiet and you always keep your eye on your belongings.  I hate when it's dark and I have to go back to my home, I'm very afraid.
I don't know that could be done for the city was more safer. Maybe more police or more lighting could help. A resident of the city, knows that he has to go to certain places or to care for your things, but the tourists do not know this. If you don't know Santiago, you must walk always in groups for lighted areas and take care each other. 

5 comentarios:

  1. You can anything you want in Santiago... but I prefer visit others cities for holidays..

    ResponderEliminar
  2. exactly, the best thing of Santiago is that there is always something fun to do

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I like Padre Hurtado`park, is nice for be with friends in the summer :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello.
    I was born and I lived all my life in Santiago too. I think that Santiago is a good place with a lot of sites for enjoy and visit.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like Santiago too! I think we shouldn't focus only on the negative side of things... and Santiago has a lot of good things in compensation

    ResponderEliminar