miércoles, 11 de enero de 2012

Sheep





I'm a Sheep. Althought this was only for one day because the change of signe in chinise horoscope is in February 15th, and I was born in Februery. But definetetely I'm a goat.



The Goat symbolizes such character traits as creativity, intelligence, dependability, and calmness. Comfortable being alone to ponder the workings of their inner minds. I prefer to work alone,  I don't like to work in group or to study in group. I'm most comfortable being alone, apart from I'm most  concentrate and alway i thinking in many things (Is very easily for me to disconcert). They’re quite and reserved because they spend much time absorbed in their thoughts, Yes! and sometimes  it looks that I don't care nothing (maybe the people that don't know me think this) for example when someone is talk with me or telling me something, but I thinking deeply in the matter, since all the perspectives, and fight deeply with me.  And they understand me ♥ I'm always was worried for my friends, I like a mom, always I try that they learn, to give advice and care that they don't get into problems.


There they can express themselves artistically, whether it’s by painting, cooking or participating in whatever artistic endeavors they enjoy.  I love to paint, my books and full of draw, in the school was one of my favourite subject, and my teacher think that i have talent, I always said to me that i shouldn't miss it. 
I'm a good cook, I love prepared pies, kuchen, cookies or to invent strange sauces and recipe. 
Maybe I will  enjoy to study something with this areas (arts, hair stylist, chef), but I don't know...I 'm here now. I think that these is more like a hobby.

I haven't many furniture in my room, but all my things are pink, I like that all is combine. When I buy something I don't look in marks, i look that was pink. 
I always have good healthy, but when I was sad I sick very easily.
In general  I think that this description is like me.


In the signs of the Zodiac I'm Aquarius. "is eccentricity and radical individuality seeking freedom of the soul and communication with the group mind. You’re investigative, curious and extremely active mentally. Your thinking mind rarely, if ever, stops. You need to learn when to shut down as your brain can become overactive, especially at night.."
And I feel so identify with this. Althought I think sometimes that maybe you was like "influenced" with these descriptions. Anyway alway that I remember and can, I read my horoscope.

5 comentarios:

  1. it's interesting to compare chinese zodiac with western horoscope... and in your case they seem to coincide in a lot of aspects!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Please Camila!! I cannot read with your small letter!!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Paulina, I change my letter for you, is ok now? Wahahhahahah

      Eliminar
  3. Hi, I am a goat too. I am a metal goat in the chinese horoscope and I am virgo in the astrology horoscope, and
    in both cases the description is very very similar to my personality, too.

    ResponderEliminar